Studio North - dance & fitness center
DANCE TUITION & PAYMENT POLICY
1. ALL REGISTRATION, TUITION, RECITAL & COSTUME FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
2. Class tuition is due the FIRST day of the month by EFT (electronic fund transfer) from a checking account or credit card. Class fees are based per year (Sept. through May) & divided into nine equal installments.
THE FIRST PAYMENT WILL PROCESSED IN OCTOBER AND THE FINAL PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED IN JUNE.
3. If a payment is declined there will be a $5 fee assessed to the account.
The account will be put on hold until payment information is updated.
4. COSTUME FEE:There is a $128 fee per dancer. Costume fee applies to all dancers participating in the Spring Dance Recital. (This fee is for 2-3 costumes, depending on your class. Solo costumes are additional.)
COSTUME FEES WILL BE PROCESSED TO THE ACCOUNT ON FILE IN ONE INSTALLMENT ON OCTOBER 15TH.
5. Attendance is very important to your child’s dance education. Absences are non-refundable. Please notify the studio of any absences.
6. Students should arrive 5 minutes prior to class and picked up after class. Studio North is not responsible once class is dismissed.
7. Newsletters, schedules and other dance information will be emailed. Be sure to include your email address.
8. Proper written notification is required for withdrawal of a student at any time. You are obligated for payment until the date of notification.
** All monthly tuition and costume payments must be processed with EFT
(electronic fund transfer) from checking account or credit card.**
Registration Fee For All Dancers: $10 per dancer
Recreational Program: 45 Minutes and
1 Hour per week: $41 per month
Level I - (intro. to competition) - 2 Hours per week: $62 per month
Level II - (intermediate skills) - 3 Hours per week: $83 per month
Level III - (advanced skills) - 3 Hours per week: $83 per month
Levels II & III fees also include use of the fitness center on their scheduled dance days. Dancers will be utilizing the equipment for sport specific strength and core training.
Dancers registering for more than one class - fees for the second class are 50% off.
Private lessons are available at $45 per hour. Please see Nichole to schedule privates. Solos need to be choreographed and taught by Nichole or a teacher’s assistant. Please let Nichole if you are interested.
The studio is free to dancers for extra practice when available. You will need to schedule your time. The schedule will be at the front desk.Written notification is required for withdrawal of a student at any time. You are obligated for payment until the date of notification.